Perrett communications Ltd Win Award
Grand charity ball honours North Somerset business talent
Friday, October 09, 2009, 07:00
More than 150 business people attended a grand charity ball at The Winter Gardens in Weston-super-Mare, helping to raise £6,000 for local charities and good causes.
The ball, now in its 11th year, is organised by the North Somerset Business Club, whose membership includes around 260 members from the local business community.
The evening, which included dinner, dancing, an auction and tombola, also saw the presentation of the 2009 Siân Lloyd-Jones Business Award, a scheme run annually by North Somerset Enterprise Agency to recognise exceptional young business talent.
Nailsea-based Perrett communications Ltd, a specialist Telecommunications company which specialises in Installing and maintaining Telephone systems and computer networks was awarded second place.
In the 6 years since it has been established, Perrett Communications Ltd has grown its turnover from £8,000 to almost £280,000 and now employs 3 people, with plans to create another four to six jobs in the years ahead.
The company, based in Nailsea, has seen its website sales increase over the last 3 years and has become accredited with large companies such as Nortel, Panasonic and Ericsson LG.
Read Newspaper story Downloadreport
- What a relief to deal with someone whow knows what they are talking about. After many painstaking days trying to deal with BT who did not understand my requirements, Perrett communications are the perfect choice if you want the job done well with no hassel (and a great price) Simon Freedland
- Dennis sorted our telephone lines on our Ericsson LG ipecs telephone system with the minimum of fuss and disruption. Took time to explain the problems and offer cost effective solutions. Completely reliable, very knowledgeable, with an aftercare service which is second to none. Charges explained in detail prior to engagement and reasonable, cheap compared to the major telecommunication suppliers. I would recommend Perrett to everyone John Godfrey
- I have to say that Dennis is the best guy when it comes to phone lines. He gave our company great advise regarding our BT Versatility, and sorted out our phone lines very quickly.He also helped us with computer issues. He offers a very efficient and effective service at a very good rate. I would highly recommend Dennis and only wish that there were more people in business like Dennis. The after sales service is excellent. Therese Morrison
- Thanks for Everything with regards to our Panasonic KXTDA Telephone system.In the meantime I will definitely keep you in mind for all our future telecommunication requirements.Many thanks for your prompt and successful attention to this particular matter.Kind regards
- I write to say that my dealings with Dennis Perrett and his company have been excellent in that his knowledge, ability and honesty was essential when i was preparing to open a new branch for the first time. My knowledge of telephone systems was very limited when i first had dealings with Dennis in June of 2015, yet he was at all times patient, helpful and responsive to queies that i continued to have for a number of weeks after his job was completed. I purchased the Ericsson LG ipecs UCP and i am very happy. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services to anyone who is looking for a reliable supplier without the need to worry at all. Winston Crawshaw